MiniTips : Make Fade Effect In Menus | Great Computer Tips In 1.2.3. Steps

3 Mar 2010

MiniTips : Make Fade Effect In Menus

  I'm back! Sorry, even do I said I'll be back on 13 Mac, I just can't stand it looking at visitors coming for new content. The fade effect I'm explaining here is one of the transition setting offered already in XP. So every time you right-click or whatever to show menu, fade effect is used (and when you click your choices too).

Click To Enlarge

Steps :

  1. Right-click on your Desktop > "Properties"
  2. Click "Appearance" tab > "Effect" (on the bottom right)
  3. Tick "Use the following transition effect for menus and tooltips" > choose "Fade effect"
  4. "OK" everything ...& done!

//Think Simple.// (I think...)

HOLD YOUR HORSES! Not the right solution you're looking for? Please DO contact me at my Facebook Page, Cbox or at my email at sillystark09 @ live dot com. Always there to help you.

0 Comments:

Subscribe Now (Don't Use The Old Link Above)