BlogUpp!, One Of The Best Ad Widget! | Great Computer Tips In 1.2.3. Steps

21 Dec 2009

BlogUpp!, One Of The Best Ad Widget!

  As all other blogs have advertisements, I think this is the best one I've encountered. All other advertisements like AdWords needed money to start it, whereas some needed to signup with a new account. To me, that is just troublesome. Think of all the passwords you need to keep! I can't be bothered about passwords when i just want to promote my blog to the world. I know you can make money with AdSense but still... I need to sign up a new account.




blogupp.com
Advantages :
  • No signup needed, just send your web address and post their widget on your blog
  • No money needed, unless you want extra promotion
  • Interactive (It slides!)
  • If I read it correctly, If my ad appears on other websites, and they happen to refresh it, my ad won't go away!
  So, if you want to promote your website the easier way, use BlogUpp!

HOLD YOUR HORSES! Not the right solution you're looking for? Please DO contact me at my Facebook Page, Cbox or at my email at sillystark09 @ live dot com. Always there to help you.

0 Comments:

Subscribe Now (Don't Use The Old Link Above)