Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! | Great Computer Tips In 1.2.3. Steps

23 Dec 2009

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!


  Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all! I know this is just a few days early, but because I want to say this with something else I have to say. For those who think the current template (with the leaves thingy and the grey background) sucks, I have change the template again to a nicer one to celebrate the new year together. It's called Desk Mess. Although the title seems inappropriate to celebrate anything but the template is nice. Hope you all enjoyed this new template and all the computer tips that has been here and in the coming future.

   Before I forget, I would like to say thanks for those who have voted for the posts to be first published. Many thanks to you all and be in line for those posts you've voted!

HOLD YOUR HORSES! Not the right solution you're looking for? Please DO contact me at my Facebook Page, Cbox or at my email at sillystark09 @ live dot com. Always there to help you.

0 Comments:

Subscribe Now (Don't Use The Old Link Above)