Download & Convert Videos Online | Great Computer Tips In 1.2.3. Steps

18 Aug 2010

Download & Convert Videos Online



  Hey, I found another useful website to download videos on-line. Like I said about downloading Youtube videos and converting them into MP3 on-line, this one also download videos but is much more flexible than the others that I've found:


  • Download videos from any websites, like Youtube or Metacafe whatever, as long as it has videos in it!
  • Convert into wide variety of video formats, like MP4, MP3, WMV, AVI, AAC and so on.
  • Upload your own file. That's right, your off-line converter doesn't works? send to this website and it'll do the job for you!
  • Fast.....my download speed for a single file is 1 min using this service, what's yours?


So, all you need to type & click is :

  1. Go to www.clipconverter.cc , here
  2. Copy paste link into 'Media URL'
  3. Click 'Continue'
  4. Choose your desired format
  5. Click 'Start!' below...& done!


  So there you go, an online converter that does wonders.

HOLD YOUR HORSES! Not the right solution you're looking for? Please DO contact me at my Facebook Page, Cbox or at my email at sillystark09 @ live dot com. Always there to help you.

0 Comments:

Subscribe Now (Don't Use The Old Link Above)