Happy Valentine's Day!! | Great Computer Tips In 1.2.3. Steps

14 Feb 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

 


  Hey everybody! Happy Valentine's Day! Everyone should be out there having a great time with their love ones, families & friends. (Including me ...). Or, if you prefer, hanging out with your guys/gals for 'Still Single Day' (Sadly, that's me). Buying some chocolates, especially heart-shaped ones, and some balloons or kisses or whatever might do the trick in strengthening your relationship. Oh, a poem would be nice too if the girls do understand. Here's one from Shakespeare :



To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.
William Shakespeare , Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5

Again, Happy Valentine's Day!

HOLD YOUR HORSES! Not the right solution you're looking for? Please DO contact me at my Facebook Page, Cbox or at my email at sillystark09 @ live dot com. Always there to help you.

0 Comments:

Subscribe Now (Don't Use The Old Link Above)